Favorite Color Swap 2
I have recently joined the second round of the Favorite Color Swap. This swap was a great success last time, and I had the opportunity to meet my new friend Ruth...someone I still keep in contact with today. Below is the questionnaire:
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Decorative painting (on decorative wood items, and wall murals)
3. What products do you really covet?
Yarn (anything very soft or interesting non wool fibers; colorful sock yarn)
Knitting/crochet patterns (particularly for socks or kids)
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
My husband and I are warm weather outdoors people, so hanging out at the beach, nature walks, etc. I enjoy cooking and baking (mostly baking) using new and interesting recipes, going to good restaurants (especially Indian), drinking wine with friends. Playing with our son.
5. Is there anything you collect?
I tend to collect nautical things for our home…decorative items with shells, crabs, starfish, etc.. The whole entire house is kind of Pottery Barn meets Coastal Living (at least that’s what I aspire to).
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
7.What are your favorite
Caramelly sweet smells.
…types of music and/or bands?
Adult Alternative (favorite band: Counting Crows)
My favorite Satellite radio station is XM Café (45)
Diana Gabaldon (obsessed with the 0utlander series)
places to shop?
Despite the fact that I can afford to shop at much higher end stores, I still prefer good old Target & Walmart for almost everything besides work clothes!
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
See “What products do you really covet?”
…candies or goodies?
Any and ALL! Though I am partial to mint chocolate and raspberry chocolate flavors.
8. Do you have any wish lists?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
Two tonkinese cats
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
As most of my readers know, I just adopted a baby boy from Colombia. My adoption blog has all the details you never wanted to know about it, along with some other tidbits about me you may or may not find interesting. See my sidebar for the link ------ > I am trying to get my butt in gear to do some scrapbooking for him, so boy themed stuff might encourage me to get started.