Monday, February 13, 2006

Manic Monday

Well, I thought I would be spending the day getting pregnant, but alas it's wasn't meant to be today. My uterus continues to be uncooperative, so it looks like we have to put those suckers in the deep freeze and wait until next month. I guess I could have gone to work today, but between the snow, the railroad being inoperative today, and well, the I don't really give a fuck attitude today....well, it seems that a mental health day was in order.

So I watched a little "What not to wear", ate a peanut butter sandwich, knit a little of the shawl, and basically felt sorry for myself all day today...I did however, create a little package for my SP, and everyone knows that doing nice things for others is a real pick me up.

Anyway, just a little vent, I'll be over it by tomorrow....I was surfing the knit blogs and came across this interesting meme. If you find it interesting, tag yourself and let me know you did it too.

Directions: Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrasing it is.

How many songs: 1395

Sort by song title...
First song: #34 – Dave Matthews Band
Last song: Zanzibar – Billy Joel


Sort by time...
Shortest Song: “Blank” – John Mayer
Longest Song: That was a Crazy Game of Poker – O.A. R.

Sort by album...
First Song: Your Winter – Sister Hazel; 10 Things I Hate About You
Last Song: Three is a Magic Number – Blind Melon (album name blank)

First 5 songs that come up on Shuffle...
1. I see you baby – Groove Armada
2. Don’t come around here no more – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

3. My Vision - Seal
4. Call Me - Blondie
5. So Damn Lucky – Dave Matthews

Search...
1. "Sex"--How many songs come up: 11
2. "Death"--How many songs come up: 1
3. "Love"--How many songs come up: 74
4. "You"--How many songs come up: 166
5. "love" and "you" --How many songs come up: 15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home