Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A quick little update....

Nothing much new to report. I've been recovering from a little personal issue this week, so there hasn't been much knitting. I am finishing a pair of socks for my sock project, but I can't show them here because they haven't been gifted yet. My Secret Pal has been a big support, sending me my second package a little early for me to enjoy while I am going through my ordeal. As usual, she has been incredibly generous. I hope to have some more exciting knitting stuff to report soon. Lord knows I have enough gorgeous yarn to knit with now! I can't even explain how soft and beautiful these yarns are! Not to mention sinfully deliciously smelling soaps and a peppermint cocoa candle! Great note cards (I love crabs!), body lotion and scrub (DH already stole the scrub) and stitch markers already in use on my 2 circ socks! I have the best SP!

Be back soon!

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been watching bloglines and my emails for an update form you - nice to see you posting *s*

Kudos to your SP for taking good care of you *s*

Looking forward to seeing all the knitting you've been doing too!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger adrienne said...

I love the blue yarn! What a great SP!
Hope you're doing well :)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Lori Rode said...

I just found your blog. I'm sending you hugs for your personal issues this week. And next week, and the week after that. Consider it on an 'as needed' basis. What a cool secret pal. (I missed that sign up.) You deserve it!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, great package from your secret pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home