Sunday, July 23, 2006

Favorite Color Swap

I've recently signed up for the Favorite Color Swap. Below is my questionnaire. I just love these swaps, they do so much to improve your mood.


1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Pink (especially raspberry)
Teal/Aqua
Purple

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting, crocheting, making decorative things

3. What products do you really covet?
Covet is quite the strong word. If you mean what kinds of things make me drool these days...Nice yarn, particularly sock or baby yarn. Chocolate.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Reading, listening to my ipod, going to the beach

5. Is there anything you collect?
Beachy stuff (crabs, starfish, shells)

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Cancer the crab. Not sure of the chinese symbol.

7.What are your favorite
……scents/smells? Desserty smells or tropical smells
…types of music and/or bands? 90's music; adult alternative
…authors? Stephen King, love horror/sci-fi/fantasy books.
…animals? Crabs, fish, ducks (beachy animals)
…places to shop? Yarn/craft, home stores, nautical stores
…season? SUMMER
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? any yarn
…candies or goodies? anything & everything!! love it all!

8. Do you have any wish lists?
No

9. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
Two tonkinese cats

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I am especially interested to receive things that have some meaning from the person who gives them, things they like that I may not know about, or things from their part of the world. I like these swaps not only to get goodies, but to meet others and learn new things.


We are adopting internationally and are starting to buy things for a new baby. I am crafty in general, I like to make decorative things I see for sale in stores, so I'm always looking for crafty bits to use. Our home is decorated very beachy like. Anything goes really!

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lori Rode said...

Another exchange, what fun! I hope you get cool stuff again in this one. I'm sure you will.

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Stephanie!

Thank you for posting the questionaire to your blog. I read the first two answers and said "I like her already!" :)

I'm so excited for you as you reach out to adopt a little one. What a blessing you are going to be to the life of a precious child! Keep us, your readers, informed as much as you care to share. I'm really excited for you.

Going to peruse your blog for now...I already have some ideas for gifties to you in the Favorite Color Swap! So glad to have been given your name!

~~Your Favorite Color Swap SP!~~

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! And meant to say...I loved your title! I love Doris Day movies and the movie "Please Don't Eat the Daisies!"

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Yeah So said...

Thanks for your comments! I'm excited to participate and look forward to corresponding with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home